• Hometown and what you like best about it:
Elizabeth. Great neighborhoods like Elmora and Westminster. Great diversity. Convenient to everything and two-thirds of Newark Airport is actually in Elizabeth!
• What makes New Jersey a great place to live?
The beaches, the rural areas in Morris, Sussex and Warren counties and old historic towns from one end to the other.
• If you weren’t living here but could live anywhere on earth, where would it be and why?
Nassau, The Bahamas. Beatutiful weather and beaches
• Favorite Classic Oldies from the 50’s:
“Buzz Buzz Buzz” – Hollywood Flames
• the 60’s:
“Baby I Need Your Loving” – Four Tops
• and the 70’s :
“Just the Way You Are” – Billy Joel
• If you could own any classic car what would it be?
1965 Buick Riviera Gran Sport with the 425 cubic inch Wildcat V-8.
• Favorite movie of all time?
The Shawshank Redemption
• Favorite actor?
• Favorite actress?
• Favorite TV show of all time?
• Favorite food?
• Favorite dessert?
Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream
• Favorite snack food?
CapeCod potato chips
• Favorite vacation spot?
• Favorite thing to do when you are not on the radio?
Relax by taking in a classic car show.