The diversity of landscapes – everything from the mountains to the shore. We are also a reasonable drive to everything New York and Philadelphia have to offer.
• If you weren’t living here but could live anywhere on earth, where would it be and why?
Boston, San Francisco or Paris – enough already with the small town rural thing!
• Favorite Classic Oldies:
from the 50’s? “Up On The Mountain” – Magnificents, the 60’s? Anything Motown and the 70’s? “You’ve Got a Friend” – James Taylor.
• If you could own any classic car what would it be?
A 1957 Ford Fairlane convertible (Red and white please!)
• Favorite movie of all time?
“It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World”
• Favorite actor?
Lee J. Cobb in “Death of a Salesman” and “12 Angry Men”.
• Favorite actress?
Rita Hayworth – extremely under rated.
• Favorite TV show of all time?
“All In The Family”
• Favorite food?
Any seafood or pasta dish.
• Favorite desert?
Hostess cream filled cupcakes.
• Favorite snack food?
Popcorn – with lots of butter
• Favorite vacation spot?
• Favorite thing to do when you are not on the radio?
Family fun, hiking, reading or sleeping.
Click Here For The Full Bio Of The Other Members Of The Morning Team